Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the latest movie you have seen? Do you recommend it?

+6
romance20
eclipse100
Keleios05
samanta
Rosehip31
olinatasha
10 posters

Go down

What is the latest movie you have seen?  Do you recommend it? Empty What is the latest movie you have seen? Do you recommend it?

Post by olinatasha Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 am

I am a movie lover, all kinds, foreign and domestic, most genre, too! So, I appreciate recommendations!

Here is a thread where you can tell everyone the latest movie you went to go see and whether or not you recommend we go see it ourselves. Perhaps you can share a little synopsis of the film and your general opinion about it. It would be helpful if you could share the genre of film it is, too.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, discovers vampires are planning to take over the United States. He makes it his mission to eliminate them.

The last movie I went to go see was Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. It was an action, fantasy, horror film with a lot of special effects and eye candy. I love those kind of films. If you are the chick flick type of person, don't go see it. It's not for the faint of heart. However, it isn't horrifically gory or anything. I saw it in 3D and the one thing that disturbed me most was the vampire eyes; they looked messed up in 3D. They should have left them alone. Otherwise the story wasn't bad, but could have been better. If anything, it was an interesting spin on one of the most famous American presidents and the civil war. If you like action and vampires and SFX, then go see it! But, if you don't like that sort of thing, don't go. As for the horror, if horror is your thing, it has scary parts, but overall it isn't very horrifying. Hope this helps you decide if you'll go see it or not. I enjoyed it very much, but I am a person who is easily amused/entertained.

olinatasha

Back to top Go down

What is the latest movie you have seen?  Do you recommend it? Empty Re: What is the latest movie you have seen? Do you recommend it?

Post by Rosehip31 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 pm

the last movie I've seen was "the vow" (with Rachel Mc Adams).
"A car accident puts Paige in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo works to win her heart again."

It's quite interesting to think that if you lost your memories, you can also lost your life...
Humans are, somehow, like robots. Without their memories (data) they're just empty (like if they were rebooted).

Rosehip31

Back to top Go down

What is the latest movie you have seen?  Do you recommend it? Empty Re: What is the latest movie you have seen? Do you recommend it?

Post by samanta Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 pm

the last movie i watch was "John Carter". if you're into action and fiction movies, it is worth to watch. It is about a soldier who thrown to mars and help the revolution in mars. He eventually married the princess of mars.

samanta

Back to top Go down

Post by Keleios05 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:11 pm

The latest movie I saw was Seeking a Friend for the End of the World...
And I think it pretty much sucked, and would not recommend it to anybody....*kinda wishes she had agreed to see Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer instead*

Keleios05

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse100 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 pm

The latest movie I have seen is Prometheus. I enjoyed it. It has a similar feel as alien (the first one). It does have some things that are shown in the first alien but it is not really a prequel. But I would recommend it to anyone who does not mind horror (with alien beings) and who liked the first alien.

eclipse100

Back to top Go down

Post by romance20 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 pm

I jut went and saw show white and the huntsmen and it was wonderful, so everyone should tottally see it! Very Happy

romance20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomata Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 pm

I watched Brave.... a scottish tomboy princess is tired of being told what is proper and what isn't by her mother the queen. then she is upset that she is being engaged to marry who ever from the three other clans first born. so she ends up turning her mom into a bear by accident. I love movies about other cultures.

Also John Carter was awesome makes me wish there was a sequel.
And I still want to see snow white and the huntsman!!

Nekomata

Back to top Go down

Post by dmartins Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm

I recommend Underworld Awakening. I have all Underworld movies. They are awesome! Hope there is a new movie for this series! Smile

dmartins

Back to top Go down

Post by JiNXiE Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Last movie was I watched was actually the move The Vow. Very sweet movie. A chick flick but it still had its comedy in it. If you love sweet romance movies than its definitely one you should check out.

JiNXiE

Back to top Go down

Post by rubenz Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:55 am

I think my last movie is Devil Inside, it is the horror movie about the exorcist. I love horror movie but sad to say this movie is really bad. The ending is abrupt and also the whole story doesn't make any sense.

rubenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum