Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what title of webtoon do you like to read?

5 posters

Go down

what title of webtoon do you like to read? Empty what title of webtoon do you like to read?

Post by seyrie 2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:44 am

hi..i just wondering whether you like to read the webtoons?if so what title do you read? i think it's a wonderful...my daily reading for the webtoons are:

-girls of the wild
-orange marmalade
-annarasumanara
-cheese in the trap
-pet diary
-serendipity

and the one i realy like are girls of the wild, serendipity and cheese on the trap Very Happy unfortunately cheese on the trap is kinda stop..? scratch

seyrie 2

Back to top Go down

what title of webtoon do you like to read? Empty Re: what title of webtoon do you like to read?

Post by Keleios05 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 pm

My favorite webtoon is Noblesse...I think the misunderstanings that arise in it are hilarious.

Keleios05

Back to top Go down

what title of webtoon do you like to read? Empty Re: what title of webtoon do you like to read?

Post by seyrie 2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:34 pm

yeah i also save the noblesse too, but actually it's already too long for me, so kinda lazy to read..hehehe..i'm gonna read it..i guess the most favourite webtoons is noblesse Very Happy

seyrie 2

Back to top Go down

Post by romance20 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:33 pm

I like these five,
Noblesse
Orange Marmalade
Dr.Frost
S.I.D.
Kureta
and alot others too.
lol!

romance20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomata Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Noblesse
Mary Stayed Out All Night
and YA!OEE

Nekomata

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:55 am

I read The great Merchankt Kim Manduk, Twelve Nights, Moon-ah >.< As you can see, I like historical webtoons xD !

Amaterasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum