Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want You by Hwang Mi-Ri

5 posters

Go down

Want You by Hwang Mi-Ri Empty Want You by Hwang Mi-Ri

Post by olinatasha Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Hwang Mi-Ri
Shoujo
10 volumes complete
Not Licenced
Previous scanlations: V1-3c11, HMR, Saigo no Shou

From MangaUpdates:

Hu Reum no longer has a family, and so now must go live with her cousins. Will she find her first love? Will she let barriers stand between it? So far, a pretty funny story with an ensemble of four guys (ranging in personalities) and the girl, Hu Reum.

I am a fan of Hwang Mi-Ri. She has done Boarding House of Hunks, Hug Me, Hoosamguk Gokyo, Descendents of the Dynasty, Sexy Simpleton, and New Sexy Simpleton. There are many many more titles as well. It has been nearly five years since the last scanlation release of Want You. I certainly had thought I would never get to read anymore of it. So, I am grateful and thankful to see it again. There are ten volumes, so the scanlation task to complete it is daunting. Nonetheless, I pray Misty Rain will see it to the end. I don't want to give away any of the story, but I will just say it is super cute and sweet. I am going to have to reread the scanlations thus far to refresh my experience of the story. I hope everyone enjoys it. If you have comments you would like to make about this title, please do so. Very Happy

olinatasha

Back to top Go down

Want You by Hwang Mi-Ri Empty Re: Want You by Hwang Mi-Ri

Post by XxFallen.AxX Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:33 pm

I too, am a fan of Hwang Mi-Ri. Right now I am into her book called "Become habituated to a kiss".
I am sad it not releasing the 18 chapter. But I am happy to work at MistyRainScans and have faster release. Very Happy
XxFallen.AxX
XxFallen.AxX

http://goodnightanddream.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by samanta Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm also into Hwang Mi Ri's work. I love Crazy Girl Shin Bia, Sexy Simpleton, and New Sexy Simpleton. I still read the new sexy simpleton

samanta

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse100 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:01 am

I also really like Hwang Mi-Ri's work. This is one of the few korean artists that I like. I have read all of the work by her that has been scanned. I am glad that Misty Rain is scanning more of her work.

eclipse100

Back to top Go down

Post by JiNXiE Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm

One of my favorites. Which a lot of my favorites are done by Hwang Mi Ri. Most of them I have read so many times, they pages have started falling out.

JiNXiE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down