Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where would you like to travel?

+5
shellynub
eclipse100
seyrie 2
samanta
olinatasha
9 posters

Go down

Where would you like to travel? Empty Where would you like to travel?

Post by olinatasha Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:00 am

I just got back from England. I lived in Germany about 20 years ago and was able to travel to many European countries while there. However, I was never afforded enough time to travel up to England, which was one of the countries I had always dreamed of going. Sadly, I moved back to the States without the chance and had regretted it all these years. Then, much to my excitement, I was given the chance to travel there this spring. I toured Manchester, Bath, Stradford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds, Oxford, and of course London. We stopped at many places along the way, too. It was a crazy time with so much to do and see and not nearly enough time.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I found that I really enjoyed seeing all the different architecture! That in and of itself was fascinating. And of course, who wouldn't love Shakespeare! I went to see two Shakespearean plays while there!

Even though I was happy that I was finally able to travel to one of the places I had always dreamed of going (and didn't nearly see everything I wanted to see), the one place I dream of going is Japan.

How about you guys? What place(s) do you want to visit? Share it with us here. Maybe there is a place you want to visit that you can introduce to everyone, a place we may not have ever considered before. Then someone will want to visit that place, too. Very Happy

olinatasha

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to travel? Empty Re: Where would you like to travel?

Post by samanta Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:06 pm

I live in Indonesia. I want to travels to China and Japan. That is my top list. But i have to learn the language first. After that maybe i tried to Europe to watch the old scenery (i heard it is beautiful).

samanta

Back to top Go down

Post by seyrie 2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 am

@ samanta>>hahaha same i'm from indonesia too...solo precisely...i really want to travel to new zealand...becoz i saw my sisters go there together..it is so green and beautiful, or perhaps switzerland, the alps...i thought the best thing that i want is a natural scenery...

seyrie 2

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse100 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 am

I would love to go to Australia or New Zealand. In New Zealand there are these hikes/ walks that you can go on for a few days and along the way camp at different areas. That was something I would like to do there. Also New Zealand has so many different types of ecosystems on one island that it is something I am very interested in seeing.

eclipse100

Back to top Go down

Post by shellynub Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 am

I would usually say Japan, Korea or Beijing but I've been to all three xD So I guess out of the places I haven't travelled yet it'd be Taiwan, Thailand and across Europe Smile

shellynub

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:24 pm

I would like to go in Japan, Korea, Ireland, Venice, Scotland. I love places where there is a story (==>History) ! Very Happy

Amaterasu

Back to top Go down

Post by JiNXiE Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 am

I really want to go to the Galapagos Islands. I think it might be one of the most amazing trips to take. I'm really into to biology and science so getting to the extreme difference between the islands and their species would be pretty fascinating.

JiNXiE

Back to top Go down

Post by shinbiya Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 am

I've lived in the same place my whole life, so I haven't really been anywhere. I want to have the opportunity to travel the world, so anywhere really. I really love culture and would like to venture out and experience the traditions of other countries.

shinbiya

Back to top Go down

Post by rubenz Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 am

I would like to travel to Europe, Hawaii and Korea. Korea because of the foods and I would like to see Jeju island, saw it from the movie and it's very beautiful.

rubenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum