Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many different places have you lived?

+4
eclipse100
seyrie 2
samanta
olinatasha
8 posters

Go down

How many different places have you lived? Empty How many different places have you lived?

Post by olinatasha Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 am

In my life I have had to move a lot with my career and my husband's career. So, in total I have lived in ten different places, officially. However, including temporary residences, I have lived in well over twenty. I have seen many of the States and some of Europe. How many different places have you lived? Maybe you would share where, at least generally speaking? Question

olinatasha

Back to top Go down

How many different places have you lived? Empty Re: How many different places have you lived?

Post by samanta Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:08 pm

In my live i have live in total four places, all of them in Indonesia, but in different cities and state. Very Happy

samanta

Back to top Go down

How many different places have you lived? Empty Re: How many different places have you lived?

Post by seyrie 2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 am

i just have 2 places for lived...and always inside my country becoz it is my birthplace or my college town..wish i could leave abroad..hahahaha

seyrie 2

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse100 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 am

I have only lived in one place. I really want to live in Europe for a while but we will see if that actually happens.

eclipse100

Back to top Go down

Post by shellynub Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:27 am

Erm, let's see O_O I live in Australia and I guess in total (that I can remember) I've lived in four different places, just different suburbs in Sydney though. I am living overseas in Japan for this year though if that counts? xD

shellynub

Back to top Go down

Post by JiNXiE Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:48 pm

I have literally been all over the place. I love the travel. So when I do, I usually stay quite awhile at the places I've fallen in love with. Though, the Caribbean has been so far my favorite place. The weather is absolutely beautiful there. And the beaches... amazing. There's so many parts of the land that still untouched so it's like entering a whole new world.

JiNXiE

Back to top Go down

Post by shinbiya Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am

In total, I have lived in one place only. Once I graduate from college, and get a job, I'm hoping to move out on my own, maybe try out the city life.

shinbiya

Back to top Go down

Post by rubenz Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 am

Well in my whole life I only lived in 2 different places. One is in Singapore and mostly in Indonesia Razz

rubenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum